A delicious leaf stem tea grown without pesticides, the kukicha midori is perfect for those looking to avoid the bitterness of green tea
This product now uses Yunomi resealable craft bags for better storage.
- Ingredients: 100% Shizuoka-grown green tea
- Net weight: 50g
- Harvest: Spring harvest
- Cultivation Notes: Grown pesticide free. Fertilized with organic compost.
- Region: Fujieda, Shizuoka
- Vendor type: Family-operated farm cooperative.
- Established: 1976
- Producer: Toshiaki Kinezuka, President, Hito to No, Shizen wo Tsunagu Kai (NaturaliTea)
- Location: 1416-3 Takizawa Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka 426-0134 Japan
About the Vendor
NaturaliTea is a private cooperative of farmers managed by the Kinezuka family, whose own tea fields produce over 20% of the cooperative's teas. Based in the hills of Fujieda, Shizuoka, the cooperative was established nearly 40 years ago by Toshiaki Kinezuka. Farmers in the cooperative develop techniques together to grow tea, rice, and vegetables without the use of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.