- Using Kuki (stem) from shincha (Ichibancha) only. Light taste kukicha is great for drinking during meal time. If you would like to enjoy its flavor, higher temperature water.
- TEA COLOR
- Bright yellow-green.
- Name: Wakaba no Kaori, Kukicha Stem Tea
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar: Yabikita
- Harvest: May
- Net weight: 200 gram
- Vendor: Morita tea shop
- Location: Saitama Prefecture
- First steeping: Tea: 4g. Time: 30 sec. Water: 85C/185F, 100 ml.
- Second steeping: Time: 30 sec. Water: 90C/194F, 70 ml
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.