Grown and processed by the Shimizu family of Suizawa, Mie Prefecture, this premium kukicha, or karigane, leaf stem tea is made from the stems and smaller leaf bits of the Shimizu family's kabusecha.
- Name: Karigane Leaf Stem Green Tea from Mie
- Cultivar: Blended
- Cultivation & Processing Notes
- Shaded about 2 weeks
- Steaming: Regular Steaming
- Harvest Season: May
- Net Weight: 100 grams (3.52 oz)
- Number of Cups: 60 cups (20 uses / 3 steepings / 1 cup per steeping. Varies with your steeping recipe.)
- Region: Suizawa Village, Yokkaichi City, Mie Prefecture
- 1st steeping: Tea: 5 grams or 1 teaspoon. Time: 30 sec. Water: 70˚C/158˚F, 200 ml.
- 2nd steeping: Time: 10-20 seconds. Water: 80˚C/176˚F, 200 ml.
- 3rd steeping: Increase time to 30-45 seconds or to desired strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.