Sencha produced by the headwaters of the beautiful and famous Niyodo River (with the purest of waters) in Niyodogawa Village of Kochi Prefecture is them deep-roasted to create a rich hojicha.
The "Tosa Aburicha" name refers to the old name for this region, "Tosa", and the type of strong fire roasting "aburi" that is common in other types of Japanese cuisine .(You might encounter an aburizushi at an upscale sushi restaurant where the chef sears the fish with a handheld gas burner).
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net weight: 100 grams
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Niyodogawa Village, Agawa District, Kochi Prefecture
- Tea: 5 grams. Time: 1 min. Water: 90C/194F, 200 ml.
- Name: Ikegawa Tea Farm Coop (Ikegawa Chagyo Association)
- Type: Agriculture Cooperation
- Location: 1696 Sakamoto, Niyodogawa Village, Agawa District, Kochi Prefecture