JAS certified organic sencha from Chiran Village, Kagoshima Prefecture.
Ingredients: green tea
- Harvest: Spring.
- Region: Chiran Village, Kagoshima
- Steaming: Regular to deep steaming (not quite fukamushi as the leaves remain fairly in tact, but produces a deep green color).
- President: Shoji Furuichi
- Location: 1296-1 Kawanabechō Nagata, Minamikyūshū-shi, Kagoshima-ken 897-0222
- Established: 1948, incorporated in 1992.
Founder Noboru Furuichi began the business by selling tea from his bicycle just after the end of World War II in 1948. At the time there were few tea finishing factories, and Noboru Furuichi wanted tea created better, so made the decision to create his own factory. The family business was incorporated in 1992, and President Shoji Furuichi continues his father's legacy in providing the best Japanese tea from Chiran Village, Kagoshima.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.