From tea factory Furuichi Seicha, an extra early plucking of Chiran village shincha tea leaves processed into deep steamed sencha or fukamusicha. (NOTE: Packaging may change from year to year!)
- Tea: 3-5 grams
- Time: 60-90 sec
- Water: 70C/160F, 200ml
- Resteep: 2-3 times
- Use cooler water for more sweetness and umami.
- See Yunomi.life/steep for more steeping techniques
- Japanese name: 特上知覧茶新茶
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: Late April
- Region: Chiran, Kagoshima
- Name: Furuichi Seicha
- Type: Family-operated tea factory
- Location: 1296-1 Kawanabecho Nagata, Minamikyushu, Kagoshima, 897-0222 JAPAN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.