特上玄米茶 100g / Dobashien: Imperial Shizuoka Genmaicha - Brown Rice Green Tea, Kakegawa 100g
- Name: Dobashien: Imperial Shizuoka Genmaicha - Brown Rice Green Tea, Kakegawa 100g
- Japanese name: 特上玄米茶 100g
- Ingredients: Green tea, toasted rice
- Net weight: 100g / 3.52 oz (sample sized packed by Yunomi)
- Harvest: --
- Region: Shizuoka
Because the base tea leaves steaming green tea leaves, the light blue color is beautiful green.
- Name: Dobashien Tea Company
- Type: Merchant & manufacturer
- Location: 3-17-8 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052
In 1892, Dobashien's founder Tetsugoro Dobashi established a small tea shop in a quiet residential district on the outskirts of Tokyo. As the city expanded, the area known as Akasaka-Mitsuke became one of the city's elite districts with ryotei, luxury Japanese restaurants, hosting meetings between powerful politicians. At these ryotei, only the best tea leaves from Shizuoka and other parts of Japan are served.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.