The #1 selling product from Chakouan. With its harmoniously balanced umami and bitterness, this Yabukita cultivar tamaryokucha coming from the famous Ureshino tea producing region will invite your heart to be comforted. In fact, “nagomi” means calm in Japanese. A long time favorite amongst customers, this tea is perfect to enjoy at home but it will be well-received as a gift. Please enjoy this tea across steeps as the umami and richness will change. A tea that you will want to keep coming back to!
- Name: Ureshino Green Tea Sencha Select, Nagomi
- Japanese name: 嬉野茶 美撰 和
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivars: Yabukita
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Ureshino, Saga Prefecture
- Name: Chakouan Yamaguchi Seichaen Co., Ltd.
- Type: Tea shop, family business
- Owner: Sachiyo Nakashima
- Established: 1971
- Location: 45 Hasuikecho, Imari-shi, Saga 848-0042, JAPAN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.