This organic matcha, "Soushun no Kaori" (signifying early spring aroma) from AOI Seicha is a matcha that has been loved by the Seikatsu Club Co-op for many years. It is a matcha that can be used not only for whisking but also suitable for cooking and making sweets.
Please note that only organically grown tea leaves that have been cultivated in pursuit of the motto, "safe, secure, and deliciousness" have been utilised.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Japanese name: 早春の香
- Net Weight: 30 grams, can
- Cultivar: Blend
- Grinding by stone mill
- Harvest Season: Spring
- Cultivation & Processing Notes: Shaded for 4 weeks before harvest.
- Region: Blend
- Tools: matcha, chashaku bamboo scoop, chasen bamboo whisk, matcha bowl, cooling bowl or tea pot
- Take 2 grams (about 1.5 chashaku bamboo scoops) of matcha, and place it into your bowl
- Using the tips of your chasen bamboo whisks break apart any clumps (using a sifter may also help).
- Take boiling water and place it into a teapot or other cooling bowl. Allow the water to cool to 70-80C/158-176F degrees.
- Pour the water into your bowl, and using the whisk, slowly make an "M" shape in your bowl.
- As you speed up the whisk, bubbles (froth) will form.
- For Koicha, use about 50-70 ml of water. For Usucha, use 150-200 ml of water.
- Name: Aoi Seicha
- Type: Factory
- Established: 1910, company incorporated as AOI Seicha in 1966.
- CEO: Ayano Honda
- Employees: 60
- Address: Kamiyashiki-7 Kamimachi, Nishio-shi, Aichi-ken 445-0894
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.