Recipe from cookpad http://cookpad.com/recipe/2046968 (in Japanese only)
- Water 800cc
- Gelatin 10g
- Sugar 6 tablespoon
- Houjicha leaves 15g(Choose your favorite houjicha.)
- Milk to taste
- Boil water in a pan (use pan with a lid).
- Put houjicha tea leaves into the boiling water.
- Turn off heat. Place lid over the pan and wait for about 1.5 minutes.
- Prepare a strainer or sieve and separate houjicha tea leaves and tea.
- Heat the houjicha tea in a pan once again. Add sugar and gelatin. Stir well.
- Pour  into heat-resistant container and wait for it to cool. Then place it in a refrigerator.
- Scoop gelatin with a spoon and is ready to be served! Pour milk to taste.