SERIES :: Chanoki - A chic modern Japanese kyusu (tea pots) and tea cups. This particular series was made at a kiln of a kyusu (teapot) craftsman. The simple, delicate design of the kyusu is shaped to prevent the liquid from dripping after pouring out the tea from the spout. Kyusu and yunomi will be a perfect set of gift!
(See the yunomi cup here)
- DIAMETER :: 85 mm (3.34 in)
- HEIGHT :: 60 mm (2.36 in)
- WEIGHT :: 240 g (8.46 oz)
- VOLUME :: 160cc (5.44 fl oz) Measurements above are approximate
- MATERIAL :: body: clay(pottery) strainer: stainless steel
- NOTE :: Color may not be exactly as photographed.
- NAME :: 4th-market
- LOCATION :: 428-1 Higashikawara, Kosugicho, Yokkaichi, Mie 512-0902, JAPAN
- ESTABLISHED :: 2005 as a joint venture between 4 local kilns.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.