Matcha & Other Tea Powders
- Filter for Matcha Only
- Filter for Green Tea Powders (non-matcha)
- Filter for Herbal Tea Powders
- Filter for Instant Drink Mixes
- Info: List of Yunomi matcha grades
- Info: Everything you need to know about matcha quality
- Info: How does the price of matcha affect its chemical composition
- Info: About the Japanese Tea Ceremony
Matcha is a special type of green tea created from tea leaves that have been shaded, then processed by steaming, drying without rolling (most Japanese green teas are rolled), refining into flakes, then ground into a fine powder. The shading limits the bitter-tasting catechin, and increases the savory tasting theanine content in the leaf creating matcha's unique flavor profile.
If created from other green teas such as sencha, or if not shaded, the powder is listed as a green tea powder, and often has more catechin than matcha (therefore tasting more bitter).
Other powders made from teas and herbs are also listed in this section.
Showing 1 - 7 of 7 products
Mannen Mannen: Togarashi Umecha - Chili Pepper, Plum & Kelp Soup Tea Powder とうがらし梅茶
Mannen Mannen: Ume Kombucha - Japanese Plum & Kelp Soup Tea Powder 梅こんぶ茶
From JPY ¥398In stock, 22 units
Mannen Mannen: Momo Matcha - Japanese Peach Matcha Tea 桃抹茶 (Ukiyoe Gift Box)
From JPY ¥330Available
Mannen Mannen: Ume Matcha - Japanese Plum, Matcha & Kelp Soup Tea Powder 梅抹茶
From JPY ¥999Available