This is a roasted green tea (hojicha) that is indeed superior, as Dokodemosora Tea farm only used first harvest tea leaves to process this tea. This hojicha from Wakayama prefecture has a mild but elegant taste which may also feel powerful, perhaps you may be able to tune into the understory of the forests near the tea farm. Please enjoy the aroma as well as the color of this tea. Grown without pesticides.
- Name: Naturally Grown Wakayama Superior Hojicha
- Japanese Name: どこでもそら 上ほうじ茶
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Wakayama Prefecture
- Notes: Tea bags used the same whole leaf as the non-tea bag product
- Name: Dokodemosora
- Type: Family owned tea farm
- Location: 875 Minamioitsukushi, Nachikatsuuracho, Higashimurogun, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.