Kabusecha specialists, the Shimizu family of Suizawa, Mie Prefecture, have turned their shaded tea into a green tea powder for convenience and so that you can drink the whole leaf.
- Name: Kabusecha Green Tea Powder
- Cultivar: Blended
- Cultivation & Processing Notes
- Powdered tea made from shaded (kabusecha) leaves.
- Harvest Season: Spring
- Net Weight: 50 grams (1.76 oz)
- Number of Cups: 25-50 cups
- Region: Suizawa Village, Yokkaichi City, Mie Prefecture
- Use 1-2 grams per 240 ml of 70-80C / 158-176F degree water. For best results sift the powder first into your cup, add a small amount of water to mix into a paste, then add water to desired flavor strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.