Tarui-san's first flush green tea, deep-steamed, but left unrefined. In order to properly store the tea leaves over a longer period, the leaves are green roasted, which also imparts a slight toastiness to the leaf.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: May
- Steaming: Fukamushi, deep steamed
- Region: Nearaicho, Shizuoka Prefecture
Consider also cold steeping or ice steeping (see Steeping Techniques).
- 1st steeping - Tea: 5 grams or 1 teaspoon. Time: 45-60 Sec. Water: 70˚C/176˚F, 180-240 ml.
- 2nd steeping - Tea: same. Time: 10-20 seconds. Water: 80˚C/176˚F, 180-240 ml (about 1 cup).
- 3rd steeping - Increase time to 30-45 seconds or to desired strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.