The only way an aspiring tea connoisseur can truly become an expert in Japanese tea is to taste widely with specific knowledge of each tea tasted. The tea type, the harvest season, specific cultivation and processing notes, the cultivars, the regions...as much information as possible is included on each Yunomi label. With a catalog of nearly 1000 teas from nearly a hundred different Japanese farms, factories and specialists, Yunomi is your guide on this journey through Japan.
- Content: 25 different teas selected at random, at least 20 grams each. Pure green teas will form the majority of the set, but the set may also include a few hojicha, genmaicha, Japanese-grown / processed black teas, oolong teas, herbals, flavored teas, tea bags, and matcha or other powders.
- Selection criteria: Teas are selected at random at the time of purchase.
- Processing time: Please give us a week to select the teas for the set from our catalog. There may be certain teas we believe would be complimentary to others in the set but need to be repacked at the time of selection.
- Net weight: At least 500 grams.
- Shipping weight set to 100g to generate subsidized shipping costs
- Region: All Japanese-grown and processed teas or tisanes
- Harvest: Not all teas are from the most recent harvest, though green teas will mainly be from the most recent year. Black teas, oolong teas, and other teas may be aged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.