Wakame is a sea vegetable commonly found throughout Japanese cuisine. Flat, soft, and green, it is used as a garnishing in miso soup, ramen noodles, next to sashimi, and many other dishes.
Product type: Seaweed
- Ingredients: Salted Wakame seaweed (from Naruto). Japanese Original: 湯通し塩藏わかめ（鳴門産）
- Net weight: 14 grams
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry area away from sunlight.
- Manufacturer: Riken Vitamin KK
- Best by date: See back of package (example: 16.08.30 = August 30, 2016). Please contact us if it arrives with less than one month on the best by date.
Nutritional info (per 1g)
- Energy: 2.15 kcal
- Protein: 0.218 g
- Fat: 0.050 g
- Saturated fatty acid: 0.007 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.413 g
- Sugar: 0.002 g
- Fibre: 0.411 g
- Sodium: 0.24 g
- Calcium: 12.0 mg
- Iron: 0.08 mg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.