A tamaryokucha cultivated in the famous tea producing region, Ureshino in Saga Prefecture. Tamaryokucha refers to a unique selection of sencha tea leaves that have skipped the final rolling process. Along with its beautiful bright green color, please enjoy the nice harmony between the rich sweetness, mellowness, and astringency of this tea. This tamaryokucha is a blend of two cultivars: Okumidori and Yabukita.
- Name: Ureshino Green Tea Sencha Select, Mai
- Japanese name: 嬉野茶 美撰 舞
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar(s): Okumidori, Yabukita
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Ureshino, Saga Prefecture
- Name: Chakouan Yamaguchi Seichaen Co., Ltd.
- Type: Tea shop, family business
- Owner: Sachiyo Nakashima
- Established: 1971
- Location: 45 Hasuikecho, Imari-shi, Saga 848-0042, JAPAN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.