Award winning Genmaicha!
Genmaicha using first flush green tea grown in Shimada, Shizuoka Prefecture, and rice grown in Shiroyone Senmaida, Ishikawa Prefecture, on the Noto Peninsula. Both places are registered as Agricultural World Heritage. This Genmaicha is awarded No.1 'Natural Flavor', Japanese Tea award in 2014.
- Name: Genmaicha green tea
- Japanese name: 玄米茶
- Ingredients: Green tea and roasted rice
- Net weight: 200 grams
- Region: Shimada, Shizuoka Prefecture
- Box size: Height: 10 cm, Width: 13.5 cm, Depth: 9.5
- Name: Kaneroku Matsumoto Tea Garden
Type: Family business, tea farm & factory
Location: 1806-21 Kiriyama, Shimada-shi, Shizuoka-ken 428-0035
Tea: 3 g. Time: 2 min. Water: 80~90 C/176~194F, 1cup.