- Name: Autumn Hojicha Roasted Green Tea
- Japanese name: ほうじ茶
- Ingredients: green tea
- Harvest: Autumn
- Cultivation & Production Notes: Grown pesticide free. Fertilized with organic compost. Roasted for a light smoky flavor.
- Packaging: Sold in Yunomi resealable craft bags. Original 200g bag (non resealable) is available on request.
- Region: Fujieda, Shizuoka
- Vendor type: Family-operated farm cooperative.
- Established: 1976
- Producer: Toshiaki Kinezuka, President, Hito to No, Shizen wo Tsunagu Kai (NaturaliTea)
- Location: 1416-3 Takizawa Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka 426-0134 Japan
About the Vendor
NaturaliTea is a private cooperative of farmers managed by the Kinezuka family, whose own tea fields produce over 20% of the cooperative's teas. Based in the hills of Fujieda, Shizuoka, the cooperative was established nearly 40 years ago by Toshiaki Kinezuka. Farmers in the cooperative develop techniques together to grow tea, rice, and vegetables without the use of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.