Made from the leaves that have grown over the winter at the Azuma family farm, harvested in March in preparation for the spring harvest, steamed and dried without rolling, then deep-roasted by a specialist to create a strong, extra smoky tea
- Ingredients: Green Tea
- Harvest: March
- Region: Wazuka, Kyoto
- Tea: 5 grams. Time: 1 minute. Water: 80~100C/176~212F, 200 ml.
- The amounts above are guidelines. Adjust to preference.
- Consider also cold steeping (see Steeping Techniques).
- Name: Azuma Chaen
- Type: Family-owned tea farm & factory
- Location: Wazuka Village, Kyoto, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.