Made from the stems of leaves produced at the Azuma Tea Garden's factory, and roasted for a light, refreshing flavor. Azuma Tea Garden cultivates their leaves without using pesticides nor chemical fertilizers.
Ingredients: Green Tea
- Net weight: 100 grams
- Region: Wazuka, Kyoto
- Tea: 5 grams or 1 teaspoon. Time: 1~2 minutes. Water: 80~100˚C/176~212˚F, 150~200cc.
- The amounts above are guidelines. Adjust to preference.
- Consider also cold steeping (see Steeping Techniques).
- Name: Azuma Chaen
- Type: Family-owned tea factory
- Location: Wazuka Village, Kyoto, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.