The Yokota family is proud to present a 100% Sayama-grown matcha product from partner Asuka Ltd., a new tencha factory in Sayama City, Saitama.
- Name: Sayama Matcha, Myosho
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net Weight: 30g (original packaging)
- Cultivation notes: Shaded for 4 weeks prior to harvest, dried without rolling, ground using ball mills.
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Sayama, Saitama
- Producer: Asuka Ltd.
- CEO: Minoru Onoda
- Location: 201 Kazashi, Sayama-shi, Saitama-ken 350-1314
- Sold by: Yokota Tea Garden
Mix 1 gram of matcha (about 1/3 tsp) into a bowl with hot water to make a paste. Then add water to desired strength. Sift the powder with a sifter and use a bamboo whisk to prevent clumps. A bamboo whisk also allows you to create foam in the matcha.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.