Kinezuka family traveled frequently to Sri Lanka to study techniques, incorporating and combining them with their knowledge of Japanese Yabukita tea plants to create Setoya Momiji. What they are aiming for is a mellow, naturally sweet tea without astringency that tastes amazing without mixing sugar or milk.
Setoya is the name given to the area in Fujieda City, Shizuoka Prefecture, where many of our fields are located.
Momiji is the name for Japanese maple, a beautiful tree with delicate leaves that turn bright red and orange during the fall.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: Late june
- Region: Fujieda, Shizuoka
- Cultivation notes: Pesticide free. Fertilized with organic compost.
- Producer: Kinezuka family (NaturaliTea by the Kinezuka Family)
- Type: Family operated tea farm and private production cooperative
- Established: 1976
- Location: 1416-3 Takizawa Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka 426-0134 Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.