Kuromoji (meaning "black letter", scientific name lindera umbellata) is a traditional herb found in Japan. The young branches are dark green with small black patterns, giving the shrub its name.
With a "cool" taste and aroma similar to that of lemongrass, drinking kuromojicha is a soothing way to relax.
- Ingredients: Lindera umbellata (twigs and leaves)
- Japanese name: くろもじ茶 Kuromojicha
- Contents: 2g x 5 bags (Net weight: 10g)
- Region: Shimane Prefecture
- Tea: 1 tea bag. Time: 3 minutes. Water: 90C/194F, 300 ml.
- The amounts above are guidelines. Adjust to preference.
- Name: Chasandai
- Type: Tea Factory
- Location: 729-6 Nagahama-cho, Izumo CIty, Shimane Prefecture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.