Kikurage mushrooms are often used in Chinese and Japanese cuisine, and nearly all of it comes from China and dried by machine. This rarity, however, was grown in Aichi, Japan, without use of pesticides, and sun-dried on top of that!
- Soak in water inside your refrigerator for 2 hours to rehydrate.
- Ingredients: Kikurage mushrooms
- Region: Aichi
- Notes: Grown without use of pesticides. Sundried.
- Net Weight: 45 grams (1.59 oz.)
- Vendor: Minobusan Bushuya
- Location: 3850 Minobu, Minobu-cho, Minamikoma, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
- Established: 1960s
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.