While they can be used for any purpose, the original use of this cup size and shape was as a container for the dipping sauce of cold soba noodles. The designs are traditionally used patterns in indigo dyeing.
- Size of each cup: Diameter 80 mm, Height 65 mm
- Volume: About 200 ml per cup
- Origin: Made in Japan
- Material: Porcelain
- May be used with microwave and dishwasher
- Do not use with Oven.
- As the piece ages, the glaze may crack and stain -- a process called kannyu.
- There may be slight variations in color, and may not match the photo exactly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.