- First steeping for umami flavor: Tea: 5g. Time: 2 min. Water: 60C/140F, 120 ml.
- Second steeping for sencha flavor: Time: 20 sec. Water: 80C/176F, 240 ml.
- Third steeping for sencha flavor: Time: 40 sec. Water: 80C/176F, 240 ml.
- Name: Gyokushin Mecha, Kousui
- Japanese name: 玉真（芽茶） 光翠
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Region: Kyotanabe, Kyoto.
- Name: Shogyokuen
- Type: Tea factory, family business
- CEO: Hiroshi Kobayashi
- Established: 1827
- Employees: 12
Hiroshi Kobayashi is an award winning blender, and one of 13 tea professionals in Japan who hold the top rank of tea appraisal, level 10.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.