- Tea: 5 grams
- Time: 60 seconds
- Water: 70C/160F, 200 ml
- Use hotter temperature for more astringency, cooler temperature for more sweetness. Also take a look at our steeping techniques section for info on cold steeping and ice steeping, etc.
- Ingredients: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Blend of mainly Yabukita
- Shaded for a few days before harvest
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Sayama, Saitama
- Name: Hiraoka Tea Garden
- CEO: Tadahito Hiraoka
- Location: Sayama, Saitama
- Established: During the Edo Period (1600 - 1868, exact date unknown)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.