A starch powder being used as a thickener for soups and sauces. It is made from the root of the kudzu plant (a group of plants in the genus Pueraria, in the pea family Fabaceae, subfamily Faboideae.). Whereas Yoshinokuzu is originated from Morino Yoshino located in rural Nara Prefecture which has been producing Yoshinokuzu for over 450 years.
- Product name: Yoshinokuzu Kudzu powder
- Product type: Kudzu powder
- Ingredients: Honkudzu [Kudzu Root (Nara Prefecture). Japanese Original: 本葛【葛根（奈良産県産）】
- Net weight: 100 grams
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry area away from sunlight.
- Manufacturer: Yamashiroya
- Best by date: See back of package (example: 16.08.30 = August 30, 2016). Please contact us if it arrives with less than one month on the best by date.
Nutritional info (per 100g)
- Energy: 341 kcal
- Protein: 0.1 g
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 84.6 g
- Sodium: 0.04 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.