100 grams of delicious, deep steamed sencha (called fukamushicha) from the Chiran Village of Kagoshima, made only with the naturally sweet, bright green Saemidori cultivar. Harvested in the spring, enjoy a deep, rich flavor with its beautiful green color.
Yamane-en tea master, Shiobara-san, highly recommends this single cultivar fukamushicha as he personally worked with the farmers in Kyushu to give it life as a commercial product at the same quality level as competition grade tea.
- Tea: 5 grams. Time: 60 sec. Water: 70C/158F, 200 ml.
- We also highly recommend cold steeping this tea. 5g per 500 ml, steep in the refrigerator for 4 hours or more.
Packaging: During the months of May and June, products procured will use the shincha (新茶) package. Afterwards, the ordinary packages are used.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar: Saemidori
- Harvest: April
- Region: Chiran, Kagoshima
- Name: Yamane-en Tea Shop
- Type: Family-owned tea shop
- Location: 3-34-1 Sugamo, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- Established: About 60 years ago.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.