An easy and simple pudding mix powder that can be used to make a delicious matcha pudding. All you have to do is to dissolve the mix in hot water in a bowl. To indulge yourself even further, why not pair this soft and melty pudding with a Japanese tea of your choice. You can also add creative touches to the pudding by topping it with azuki (sweet red beans), whipped cream, or a few mint leaves (see images for inspiration). Note that this pudding mix contains Uji Matcha from Morihan, a well-known Japanese tea shop in Uji, Kyoto Prefecture with more than 180 years of history.
Details of Product
- 80g bag (4 servings)
- Main Ingredients: Matcha, sugar, creaming powder, plant fat and oil, gelatin
- Potential allergens: Milk, soy bean, gelatin
- Manufacturer: Morihan (Kyoueiseicha KK), Uji Higashiyama Factory, 34 Higashiyama, Ogura-cho, Uji, Kyoto, Japan.
Instructions for 4 servings
- Put 80g of the pudding mix powder into a bowl (heat-resistant).
- Add 250ml of hot boiled water (90C/195F), mix well until completely dissolved. Approximately one minute.
- Pour the dissolved contents into smaller containers (think pudding containers!).
- Let the pudding mixture cool down, and then place into the refrigerator, let it sit for over 3 hours.
- Bon appetit!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.