Temari (手まり) is a traditional Japanese handball which is made of soft balls wrapped in colourful cotton or silk threads. It is an icon of childhood and luck. You can add this Temari designed Gluten Wheat to brighten up your miso soup!
- Product name: Temari ball shaped Gluten Wheat for Miso Soup
- Product type: yakifu (baked wheat gluten bread)
- Ingredients: Wheat flour (manufactured in Japan), gluten/colors (penicillium, gardenia). Japanese original: 小麦粉（国内製造）、グルテン/着色料（ぺ二コウジ色素、クチナシ色素）
- Net weight: 8 grams
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry area away from sunlight.
- Manufacturer: Yamashiroya
- Best by date: See back of package (example: 16.08.30 = August 30, 2016). Please contact us if it arrives with less than one month on the best by date.
Nutritional info (per 8g)
- Energy: 29 kcal
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5 g
- Sodium: 0.002 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.