Wheat gluten bread, or "fu" in Japanese (麩), is a common garnishing for miso soup, udon noodles, and other dishes. Mochi flour is added in this product for better absorption of the broth.
- Product name: Kanze Wheat Gluten with Mochi Flour added
- Product type: yakifu (baked wheat gluten bread)
- Ingredients: wheat flour, wheat protein, Mochi flour, coloring (flavonoids, gardenia), Antioxidant preservative (vitamin E ), vegetable carbon coloring. Japanese original: 小麦粉(国内製造)、小麦たんぱく、もち米／着色料（フラボノイド、クチナシ）、酸化防止剂(ビタミンE)
- Net weight: 30 grams
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry area away from sunlight.
- Manufacturer: Hitachiya Honpo
- Best by date: See back of package (example: 16.08.30 = August 30, 2016). Please contact us if it arrives with less than one month on the best by date.
Nutritional info (per 100g)
- Energy: 372 kcal
- Protein: 27.6 g
- Fat: 2.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 59.8 g
- Sodium: 0.02 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.