Sakura leaf powder and matcha blend. The flavor and aroma of sakura mochi is generated by a component called coumarin present in both leaf and to a lesser extent in the blossom. Salt-pickling (see the salt-pickled sakura blossoms) brings out this flavor and aroma, but Kanes Tea Factory uses tea production techniques on the sakura leaves to do create the same flavor without salt-pickling.
- Tea: 1-3 grams depending on your strength preference
- Water: 70C/160F, 100 ml
- Mix well and enjoy!
- Use hot milk to transform this into a delicious latte!
- Ingredients: Matcha green tea powder, sakura leaf powder
- Contents: 30 grams
- Region / Harvest of Matcha: Shizuoka, Spring Harvest
- Sakura Leaf: Shizuoka. Type: Oshima sakura.
- Notes: Grown pesticide free
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.