A premium tamaryokucha cultivated in the famous Ureshino region in Saga Prefecture. Tamaryokucha refers to a unique selection of Sencha tea leaves that have skipped the final rolling process. There is a well-rounded mellow sweetness and astringency to this tea, followed by a umami-rich satisfactory after taste. As the name "Oku" (English: deep) implies, please enjoy the depth of this tea, including its fruity and sweet aroma. A blend of Saemidori and Yabukita cultivars.
- Name: Ureshino Green Tea Sencha Select, Oku
- Japanese name: 嬉野茶 美撰 奥
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar(s): Saemidori, Yabukita
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Ureshino, Saga Prefecture
- Name: Chakouan Yamaguchi Seichaen Co., Ltd.
- Type: Tea shop, family business
- Owner: Sachiyo Nakashima
- Established: 1971
- Location: 45 Hasuikecho, Imari-shi, Saga 848-0042, JAPAN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.