A fukamushi (deep steamed) green tea made from the konacha (fannings) of late spring (June) harvested tea leaves packaged in 10g steeping packs for making large pots of tea.
While not a premium, complex flavor, expect a slightly sweet but astringent vegetal green flavor representative of good Japanese green tea perfect for those who like good green tea but are not connoisseurs.
- Tea: 10 grams (1 pack). Time: 30-60 sec. Water: 70C/160F, 500 ml
- Resteep a second time for 10-15 seconds.
- Resteep a third time for 30-60 seconds.
- For cold steeping, use 1 - 1.5 ml, and steep 1 pack for 4+ hours in the refrigerator.
- Use longer time for stronger flavor.
Ingredients: Green Tea
- Harvest: June
- Region: Shizuoka Prefecture
- Name: Kanes Tea Factory
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.