The Drink for Hot Summers
When the summer heat wave washed over you, iced tea is the perfect drink to cool you down!
If you're missing your usual iced matcha latte from your neighborhood coffee shop, this recipe is for you. You'll be able to make iced matcha latte any time at home. Also if you are looking for a refreshing tropical drink, this recipe will be perfect for you!
Iced Matcha Latte with Mango Recipe
- [ Serving: 1 glass (400ml) ]
- Mango Syrup
- Fresh or frozen cut mango, amount to taste
- 1 tbsp of syrup, or add to taste
- Iced Matcha Latte
- 2 tbsp of Matcha (about 4-6g)
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 cup (200ml) of water
- half cup (100ml) of Milk
- Place some pieces of mango in a glass, mash it, then add syrup.
- Place matcha into a small cup, pour about 2 tbsp of warm water, and whisk well. Add sugar and whisk well. After sugar is well mixed, add a cup of cold water.
- Add ice cubes to the mango.
- Pour the matcha into the glass.
- Add milk, to taste.
* If you want to enjoy just Iced Matcha Latte, follow 2-5.
- Cow milk
- Almond milk
- Soy milk
- Oat milk
- Unsweetened, no flavoring added recommended allowing you to adjust sweetness as needed with syrup
How to Whisk Matcha without Lumps
Some tips in this article → Matcha Blueberry Mocktail Recipe
Looking for Summer Drink RecipesMatcha Blueberry Mocktail Recipe
・Chasen (Bamboo Whisk)