- Volume: about 40 ml filled to 80%
- Diameter: about 5.2 cm (at rim)
- Height: about 3.8 cm
- Artist: Tsuzuki Yutaka 都築 豊
- Kiln: Daikoji Kiln 大興寺窯
- Material: Ceramic
- Technique: Yakijime, an extra hot firing to leave the piece unglazed
- Care: do not microwave, do not use in dishwasher, do use diluted soap and hand wash with a soft sponge, dry carefully with a soft cloth.
- IMPERFECTIONS: Small spots and other “variations” should be expected.
Nothing is perfect, especially when handmade. In the Japanese wabi-Sabou aesthetic, imperfections are a form of beauty. In our People-to-People philosophy, it is a representation of the fact a human has made this product.
- 1972 Born as the second son of ceramic artist Tsuzuki Aomine
- 1995 Studied at the Tokoname City Ceramic Research Center
- 1996 Apprenticed with artist Morisato Toraku in Kyoto
- 2002 Began work as a ceramic artist under father's tutelage
- 2003 Established the Daikoji Kiln
- 2009 Started ceramic art lessons
- 2011 Established The Japanese Ceramic Art Therapist Association
- 常滑焼振興展 市長賞
- 東海伝統工芸 入選
- 知多市民展 市長賞、教育委員会賞
- 常滑市民展 朝日新聞社賞
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.