Organically produced asamushicha (light steamed tea) is lightly slow-roasted on a traditional houroku ほうろく table, lined with Japanese rice paper, heated from below.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: Spring 2023
- Region: Makizono town, Kirishima, Kagoshima Prefecture
- Storage: Store sealed airtight in cool, dry area avoiding sunlight
- Tea: 3 grams
- Time: 1 minute (please adjust to personal preference)
- Water temperature: 90C/194F degrees
- Water amount: 200 ml
About the Tea
- Name: Koukien Tea Garden
- Vendor Type: Family farm (Koukien Tea Garden)
- Location: Makizonocho Santaido, Kirishima, Kagoshima 899-6502, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.