Ingredients: Sakura blossoms, salt, ume (Japanese plum) vinegar
Region: Japanese grown blossoms, ume vinegar made from ume fruit grown in Soga district, Odawara, Kanagawa Prefecutre
- Cultivar: Sekiyama (or Kanzan) Yaezakura
- Storage: Keep in cool, dark area of 15C/60F or cooler. Refrigerate during hotter summer months.
- Contamination: Food packing facility also packs products that include wheat, eggs, dairy products, buckwheat, peanuts, shrimp and crab.
- Nutritional info (per 100 grams)
- Calories: 11 kcal
- Protein: 1.2 grams
- Fat: 0.2 grams
- Carbohydrates: 4.1 grams
- Sodium: 60 grams
- Warning: Please remove the oxygen absorber packet before use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.