Its rich floral notes and delicate sweetness transports you to the rose garden of Okuizumo, Shimane, Japan. Whether enjoying as a cordial, mixed as an elegant cocktail, this luxurious syrup brings romance to your table.
Made from a unique rose variety Sahime, the "Princess" rose, cultivated organically at the beautiful Okuizumo Rose Garden in Shimane Prefecture. Click here to earn more about the Sahime cultivar.
How to use the Sahime rose syrup
This rose syrup is versatile and we encourage you to post your creations on the Yunomi Community or tag it on social media with #sahimerose!
- As a cordial for refreshing drinks; depending on your taste preference, add 1 - 2 tablespoons of syrup to a glass of sparkling or still water.
- Elevate sparkling wine, cocktails or mocktails.
- Sweeten an herbal tea or black tea. (We don't think it mixes too well with green tea, but that is our personal opinion.)
- On top of your yogurt, ice cream, or pancakes.
- Ingredients: Coming soon
- Volume: 100 ml
- Harvest: April, plucked in the morning for maximum strength of aroma. Organic fertilizer used, no pesticides used.
- Region: Nagahisa Village, Oda City, Shimane, Japan.
- Storage: Keep airtight in cool, dry area away from sunlight.
- Made in Japan
Okuizumo Rose Garden is an artisanal rose producer known throughout Japan for their high quality edible roses which director Atsushi Fukuma developed over a 10-year period. Location: 411-14 Nagahisaguchi, Nagahisacho, Oda City, Shimane Prefecture, Japan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.