- Name: Autumn Bancha Tea
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar: Yabukita
- Harvest: Early October harvest
- Region: Fujieda, Shizuoka
- Cultivation notes: Grown pesticide free. Fertilized with organic compost.
- Producer: NaturaliTea by the Kinezuka Family
- Location: 1416-3 Takizawa Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka 426-0134 Japan
About the Vendor
NaturaliTea is a private cooperative of farmers managed by the Kinezuka family, whose own tea fields produce over 20% of the cooperative's teas. Based in the hills of Fujieda, Shizuoka, the cooperative was established nearly 40 years ago by Toshiaki Kinezuka. Farmers in the cooperative develop techniques together to grow tea, rice, and vegetables without the use of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.