- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar: Gokou & Uji Midori
- Harvest: May
- Notes: JAS certified organic, shaded
- Region: Yuyadani Valley, Ujitawara Town, Kyoto Prefecture
- Name: Nagatani Tea
- Type: Family-owned tea factory
- Address: Sowari-12-3 Yuyudani, Ujitawara, Tsuzuki District, Kyoto 610-0221, Japan.
About Nagatani Tea
Yuya Nagatani, his father, and his grandfather operate a tea factory in the heart of Japan's historical tea production region, Ujitawara, Kyoto, for more than 120 year. The teas they provide Yunomi come from their own tea fields, where they practice organic cultivation. Follow Yuya Nagatani on Instagram.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.