Award winning Genmaicha!
Genmaicha using first flush green tea grown in Shimada, Shizuoka Prefecture, and rice grown in Shiroyone Senmaida, Ishikawa Prefecture, on the Noto Peninsula. Both places are registered as Agricultural World Heritage. This Genmaicha is awarded No.1 'Natural Flavor', Japanese Tea award in 2014.
Name: Genmaicha green tea
Japanese name: 玄米茶
Ingredients: Green tea and roasted rice
- Net weight: 200 grams with wooden gift box, or 80g in retail bag
- Region: Shimada, Shizuoka Prefecture
- Box size: Height: 10 cm, Width: 13.5 cm, Depth: 9.5
- Name: Kaneroku Matsumoto Tea Garden
- Type: Family business, tea farm & factory
- Location: 1806-21 Kiriyama, Shimada-shi, Shizuoka-ken 428-0035
- Tea: 3 g. Time: 2 min. Water: 80~90 C/176~194F, 1cup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.