Sencha produced by the headwaters of the beautiful and famous Niyodo River (with the purest of waters) in Niyodogawa Village of Kochi Prefecture. Among the best teas, this “Kiri no Kiwami” sencha is the first picked (i.e., earliest picked) tea leaf. It is a particularly high-quality sencha that is rich in amino acids, which are umami ingredients. The Ikegawa Tea Farm Cooperative recommends this sencha for a gift for a tea lover or a reward for oneself. Please enjoy a luxurious and peaceful time with this tea from Niyodogawa.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net weight: 100 grams
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Niyodogawa Village, Agawa District, Kochi Prefecture
- Tea: 5 grams. Time: 1 min. Water: 70C/158F, 200 ml.
- Name: Ikegawa Tea Farm Coop (Ikegawa Chagyo Association)
- Type: Agriculture Cooperation
- Location: 1696 Sakamoto, Niyodogawa Village, Agawa District, Kochi Prefecture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.