A first flush sencha whose leaves were carefully harvested from tea fields that see abundant fog in the early morning hours of spring. The tea fields are managed by a small cooperative of six families in the idyllic Niyodogawa Village of Kochi Prefecture.
Recommended for those looking for a reasonably priced sencha that can be enjoyed on a day-to-day basis. One will appreciate the mellow taste, high aroma and pleasant lingering aftertaste coming from this first flush harvest.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net weight: 100 grams
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Niyodogawa Village, Agawa District, Kochi Prefecture
- Tea: 5 grams. Time: 1 min. Water: 70C/158F, 200 ml.
- Name: Ikegawa Tea Farm Coop (Ikegawa Chagyo Association)
- Type: Agriculture Cooperation
- Location: 1696 Sakamoto, Niyodogawa Village, Agawa District, Kochi Prefecture