- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar: Yabukita
- Cultivation & Processing Notes: Utilizes the Chagusaba Farming Method (Learn more about this method here)
- Harvest Season: Around April 20
- Japanese name: 春陽
- Net Weight: 50 grams or 100 grams (original package)
- Number of Cups in 100g: 42 cups (14 uses / 3 steepings / 1 cup per steeping. Varies with your steeping recipe.)
- Region: Higashiyama, Shizuoka Prefecture
Consider also cold steeping or ice steeping (see Steeping Techniques).
- 1st steeping: Tea: 5 grams or 1 teaspoon. Time: 30-60 seconds. Water: 70˚C/158˚F, 240 ml.
- 2nd steeping: Tea: same. Time: 20 seconds. Water: 80˚C/176˚F, 240 ml (about 1 cup).
- 3rd steeping: Increase time to 30-60 seconds or to desired strength.
- Name: Chamoji no Sato, Higashiyama. Joint venture of the Higashiyama valley's cooperatives.
- Location (Cafe shop Higashiyama Ippuku Dokoro): 1173-2 Higashiyama, Kakegawa-shi, Shizuoka, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.