A blend of hojicha (roasted green tea) from Shimane prefecture and Yuzu powder grown without pesticides. Yuzu is a citrus fruit that is often utilised in Japanese cuisine, like a lemon or lime. It combines quite wonderfully with Japanese teas such as sencha and hojicha. Please enjoy the aroma of the hojicha and the subtle acidity of yuzu. No fragrances or colorings are used. Because this Yuzu Hojicha is in tea bag form, you can easily take it with you on your travels!
- Name: Yuzu Hojicha (Citrus flavored Hojicha Tea Bags)
- Japanese Name: ゆずほうじ茶
- Net weight: 21g (3g x 7 tea bags)
- Ingredients: organic green tea, citrus (all ingredients are from Japan, no artificial color or flavor used)
- Region: Shimane Prefecture
- Name: Chasandai
- Type: Tea Factory
- Location: 729-6 Nagahama-cho, Izumo CIty, Shimane Prefecture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.