Imari-cha grown in the heart of mountains in Imari, Saga Prefecture in Kyushu. Produced as tamaryokucha, a type of green tea that is processed like sencha but omits the last rolling step that straightens the leaves. This produces a leaf that is slightly curled.
Sachi no Mai is a fine sencha with fresh taste and aroma that spreads throughout your mouth.
- Name: Premium Imari Sencha - Sachi no Mai
- Japanese name: 幸の舞
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Imari, Saga Prefecture
- Name: Chakouan Yamaguchi Seichaen Co., Ltd.
- Type: Tea shop, family business
- Owner: Sachiyo Nakashima
- Established: 1971
- Location: 45 Hasuikecho, Imari-shi, Saga 848-0042, JAPAN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.